Operate your model railroad just like the real railroads do using ProTrak. ProTrak is a complete railroad operations system, featuring train lists and yard lists, with car movement tracking. ProTrak is modeled after the prototype. Many historical data features on rates, commodities, etc. are included. ProTrak is an interactive - real time program and does not require a full session to be printed prior to an operating session.
"Logistics the way it should be done". GG.
Recent Forum Posts
- Topic: Held Cutlist By: Jim Brewer - 14 hours ago Forum: Operations
- Topic: Show ordered WB-s inquiry By: John V - yesterday Forum: Operations
- Topic: Protrak Weekend: Who's Coming?? By: Nashville - 3 days ago Forum: ProTrak Weekends
- Topic: Deleting cars and Daily Summary By: earlyrail - 7 days ago Forum: Operations
- Topic: Incomplete Engine list when assigning engine to train By: Joe-SVL - 1 week ago Forum: Operations
- Topic: Clean out track interesting observation By: Joe-SVL - 3 weeks ago Forum: Operations