ProTrak Ver. 352 solves wacko Loads / Empties ratio problem | Operations | Forum

Welcome to the ProTrak User Community Support Forum . The forum is designed around the chapters in The Manual. Please post your questions in the appropriate subforums. You may "Subscribe" to topics and reply by email.

A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_Print sp_TopicIcon
ProTrak Ver. 352 solves wacko Loads / Empties ratio problem
March 7, 2018
6:23 pm
Joe-SVL
Members
Forum Posts: 243
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

w/o going into all the details, I ran about 5 paper sessions this afternoon in search of what triggered the really wacko Loads / Empties ratio I posted about in a prior topic. I found that ProTrak Ver. 352 solved the wacko problem. With that version I ran 4 paper sessions and at the end of the sessions my L / E ratios were 90/10, 72/28, 81/19 and 95/5. These may seem high to some users, but are what I've seen on the SVL for years.   wrt my prior posting this afternoon I'd really like to repeat my experiment with Ver. 353.  I started testing with Ver. 355 and 354 and continued to get weird / wacko L / E ratios sometimes as low as 26/74.

Jim B maybe dropping back this far will help your current frustrating problem, and Bob B maybe going this far back will help your OV traffic problem PLEASE if you guys experiment with Ver. 352 and find it resolves your problems please post your findings here.

Joe

March 7, 2018
7:38 pm
Bob
Members
Forum Posts: 53
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Using Andy's info, on the 5 paper session I had 30 cars lost, relocated to GSM yard.

Program read the cars came from NCR1. Checked the train, it showed 30 cars in the train. Not sure where the cars came from.

Still testing on home rr, also check the max car order in the lower left hand corner of the Car Order. I didn't change a couple and max was set at 1. Rough getting 10 cars delivered on the Car Order.

Bob

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 189

Currently Online:
43 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

Nashville: 248

Joe-SVL: 243

casowest: 95

Jim Brewer: 92

Mark Stafflrd: 58

Bob: 53

Fred: 43

John V: 43

jjoyce1: 32

Peter Jackson: 27

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 0

Members: 259

Moderators: 0

Admins: 5

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 13

Topics: 432

Newest Members:

Fred52, ferretjack, Frank, bcole_-8@rogers.com, frich1230, waffle2@mac.com, innovativerc@gmail.com, KRFARRINGTON, George Giles, NandWSRY55

Administrators: earlyrail: 71, friscomike: 130, webmaster: 1, hunter48820: 23, Jim Moir: 489