ProTrak Version 348 Appendix L update | PTBM App L Proposals | Forum

Welcome to the ProTrak User Community Support Forum . The forum is designed around the chapters in The Manual. Please post your questions in the appropriate subforums. You may "Subscribe" to topics and reply by email.

A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_Print sp_TopicIcon
ProTrak Version 348 Appendix L update
July 13, 2021
5:19 am
friscomike
Admin
Forum Posts: 130
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Our ProTrak friend John Valle finished a very arduous task of creating a PTBM  Supplement that essentially states explicitly what words, Figures, etc. need to be changed in Doug's PTBM, which was last based on ProTrak Ver. 304, to make the PTBM applicable under ProTrak Ver. 348.

John worked on the update for months, and Joe Brann spent countless hours reviewing the update.  Thank you John for your continued support of ProTrak, and thank you Joe for supporting his efforts. 

You can download the PTBM Appendix L V. 348 update here.

The following users say thank you to friscomike for this useful post:

Jim Brewer
July 13, 2021
12:45 pm
John V
Members
Forum Posts: 43

I hope everyone finds this supplement useful and informative.

If anyone finds issues or problems, please let me know by posting on one of the PTBM Discussion boards.

Thank you to Joe Brann & John Mitchell for assisting with the supplement and Mike for maintaining this ProTrak website.

Safe and happy railroading to all,

John Valle

July 30, 2021
12:46 pm
Jim Brewer
Glenwood, Maryland
Members
Forum Posts: 92

John,

Thank you so much for doing this and bringing the PTBM "current" for those of us still using ProTrak.  I can only imagine how much of your "spare time" went into this project and sincerely appreciate your effort.

I am hoping that if COVID ever goes away, we can "get the band back together" and do some ProTrak weekends.

My only other wish regarding ProTrak is that if another member has the expertise to review and revise Jim's last work on the program, that permission would be granted for that work to proceed.  I don't mean opening it up to JMRI, but keeping it "in house."

Thanks again for all that you have done for the group!

Best wishes and stay healthy!

Jim Brewer

August 1, 2021
1:19 pm
Bob
Members
Forum Posts: 53

Good job with the update.

Looking forward to ProTrak weekends and seeing everybody again.

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 189

Currently Online:
2 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

Nashville: 248

Joe-SVL: 243

casowest: 95

Jim Brewer: 92

Mark Stafflrd: 58

Bob: 53

Fred: 43

John V: 43

jjoyce1: 32

Peter Jackson: 27

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 0

Members: 259

Moderators: 0

Admins: 5

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 13

Topics: 432

Newest Members:

Fred52, ferretjack, Frank, bcole_-8@rogers.com, frich1230, waffle2@mac.com, innovativerc@gmail.com, KRFARRINGTON, George Giles, NandWSRY55

Administrators: earlyrail: 71, friscomike: 130, webmaster: 1, hunter48820: 23, Jim Moir: 489